PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS & JOURNEYS
Bringing Machu Picchu, Cusco, and its streets, ancient Incan temples, wildlife, local living to life through photography. Crocotrail Travel offers creative photography experiences, tours, journeys and workshops that will help you see the Incan city in a different light. A journey of urban discovery around some of Cusco’s most visually inspiring locations that offer a genuine snapshot of the city whilst learning how to capture your discoveries creatively on camera.
Guided by our pro-photographer and tour specialists, CrocoTrail Travel Photography tours and journeys offer many alternatives in the city, and ancient Incan temples like Machu Picchu exploring a combination of must-see sights & undiscovered locations, whilst learning about photography. Crocotrail Travel’s photography tours and journeys welcome participants of all levels with any type of camera. With a focus on honing your photographic eye and developing your creative skills, you’ll hit the streets, the archaeological sites in a small group with one of our knowledgeable guides who can assist with anything you might need, whether it be technical and compositional inquiries or simply how to take a better photo and have a great time while doing it. Crocotrail Travel photography tours and journeys offer a small, intimate group experience that is sure to get you some one-on-one time with one of our pros!
Our creative photography tours, events, and workshops are unique in that they help you see the genuine side of Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco, encouraging you to explore off the well-trodden trail whilst teaching you how to take great photos in the process. Not just for photography lovers, our experiences take a fresh approach to photography tuition through a range of interactive, informative and affordable tours and workshops that will appeal to anyone and everyone who wants a sociable, fun and memorable adventure in Peru.
- journey through one of Peru’s most timeless regions--the Sacred Valley
- Bring the ancient Incan temples, local people & Incan cobblestones streets to life through photography
- See the genuine side of the city
- Shooting the sunrise & sunset in the Sacred Valley
- Shooting the sunrise, and sunset at Machu Picchu
- Explore the genuine sides of the lost Inca city with a private photographer guide
- Encourage you to explore off the well-trodden trail whilst teaching you how to take great photos in the process
- Our creative photography tours, events and workshops are unique
- Experience The Creative Side Of Cusco Through Photography
- Ancient Incan temples, typical markets, & the largest flying bird Condor in the lens of your camera
- Anyone who wants a sociable, fun and memorable photography adventure
- Photography tuition through a range of interactive, informative & workshops